A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 7 February 2016

Merry Monday Santa

Sneaking in under the wire to get a card done for the Merry Monday "Santa" challenge!


I inked up a stamp I've had for a couple of years but never used!  I inked with brown ink for a more vintage look in keeping with the image.  I added colour with coloured pencils, used a die cut to trim and border, and a background of dp to provide the sentiment (and use up some of my stash!).





Supplies:
Stamps - Tim Holtz
Ink - Ranger Potting Soil
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, Colorbok dp, scrap of red cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Nesties label dies, coloured pencils



3 comments:

  1. I just love the vintage feel of your card. Such a beautiful stamp too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Susan. Love this ol' time Santa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this Santa yesterday! Love the nostalgic feel of your card! I like the image stamped in brown and your coloring is perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.