A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Rainbow Christmas

A quick card for the Jingle Belles challenge "Here Comes Santa Claus" and the Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:


I chose a stamp that lends itself to being coloured with several different colours and includes Santa Claus.


I stamped in black and then coloured the houses and moon with Copic markers.  I layered it to create a thin black border and popped it up with fun foam on a red card base.

Another one for my stash!





Supplies:
Stamps - Crafty Individuals
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white and black cs, red card base
Size - A2
Accessories - Copic markers, fun foam



10 comments:

  1. Sweet ... love the rainbow cityscape. Looks great on the red card base. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colored buildings, Susan! They look great on this rich red background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Susan! I'd love to live in a neighborhood of rainbow houses! What a colorful view for Santa, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever way to include rainbow colors in your wonderful Christmas cityscape scene, Susan. TFS Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card - I adore the rainbow buildings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great rainbow coloured buildings, makes for a fun Christmas card, BTW love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like this, what a wonderful row of houses. They really do lend themselves to colouring.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Santa flying over the rainbow city below ... so glad you joined us in celebrating Mr. Claus at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Christmas card. Love the rainbow of homes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY MOLY what an amazing card! i would seriously frame it and use it as a holiday decoration every year! well done, you! so pleased you could celebrate santa with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.